FRY'S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Symphony of the Southwest is pleased to announce participation in the Fry's Community Rewards program. This program will enable you to donate to SSW each time you shop at Fry's Foods Stores. Follow these instructions to link your V.I.P. card and start contributing to Symphony of the Southwest!
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to Step 2
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
- Select ‘Register’.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’.
- Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
- Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Sign in using your Fry's online email and password.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number (66755) or name of organization (Symphony of the Southwest) then select ‘search’.
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to Symphony of the Southwest.
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.