Symphony of the Southwest is always looking for great volunteers who are passionate about classical music and our community. We currently have volunteer opportunities in the following areas.
- To assist in everyday administrative tasks of the organization.
- Works closely with Executive Director.
- Currently seeking: bookkeeping, secretarial with excellent computer skills, marketing assistance, audience list and marketing list maintenance.
Holiday Boutique - morning
- Place signs to direct shoppers to our location
- Put up First Up canopies
- Set up Rummage Sale items
Holiday Boutique - afternoon
- Remove signs and return them to the Violin Studio
- Take down and put away canopies
- Take any unsold Rummage Sale items to Goodwill
- Assist with mailing letters to potential donors
- Help at Silent Auction table at concert
- Assist with mailing Thank You letters to donors
Concert Program Advertising
Contact existing advertisers
- Prepare and mail info packets
- Follow up with phone call or visit
- Arrange for ad copy and payment
- Find new advertising sources for the SSW and YSSW programs
Concert Promotion Team
- Help with the distribution of flyers and posters in locations near concert venues.